The narrative is complemented by a family section that records pertinent details about the first settlers and about the later families that could be termed Elmbank parishioners; people who heard mass, married and baptised their children at that place and, in a majority of instances, buried their dead there.
The first supporting appendix deals with dates of arrival and departure of the various families, the second with biographical details of the known, probable and possible interments at Elmbank, the third denotes each family's known country of origin and a final appendix lists biographical particulars of clergy associated with the "church of the Fifth Line."
The first frame church building at Elmbank was completed in 1833, its brick successor demolished in 1932 and the graveyard was eventually surrounded by the airport that arrived in 1937. It slept there, virtually abandoned, until progress demanded that the area it occupied be put to better aviation use and its occupants were moved to Assumption Cemetery in 2001. They had, however, left their imprint on the history of the area and, hopefully, this account will ensure that their contribution will not be forgotten.